- Designing new systems, circuits and devices or improving existing technology,
- Planning and developing applications and modifications for electronic features used in parts and systems in order to improve technical performance,
- Determine electrical system requirements, capacity and cost,
- Performing direct manufacture, installation and testing of electrical equipment,
- Establishing maintenance and test procedures for electronic components and equipment,
- Inspect electronic equipment, tools and systems to ensure they comply with safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Designing new ways to use electrical power to develop products
To follow defined product development processes and write technical reports,
- Ensuring that safety regulations are met.