A synonym for smart living
A wireless, modular and complete system built with complementary HD Integrated Systems products
Peace Construction smart home devices provide a comprehensive environment that adapts to the needs of the entire family.
Automation of system operations through scenes and panels, as well as control by voice or gesture
Access to the system from anywhere on Earth -all you need is Internet access and an app
WHY A SMART HOME?
The Peace Construction will ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
- Smoke detection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Flood detection
- Operation as a wireless alarm system
- Cooperation with the existing wired alarm system (eg SATEL) and security companies
- Emergency door opening
- Closing the roller shutters when you are away
The Peace Construction will help you ensure the right conditions for your health.
- Humidity control
- Smart heating
- Measurement of air quality and quantity of PM2.5 and PM10 dust
- Detection of hazardous gases
- Control of ventilation and recuperation
- Notifications in case of dangerous situations
An intelligent home is primarily about increasing comfort and facilitating everyday activities.
▪ Voice control
- Remote home control from applications for phones, tablets and smart watches
- Automatic scenarios - grouping devices, schedules and scenes
- Control over devices with one button or remote control
- Combining all elements of the house into one ecosystem
Peace Construction will ensure that your home has a minimal impact on the surroundings and the environment.
- Intelligent heating control leading to a reduction in the demand for heating media
- Build awareness through the energy panel and measure current electricity consumption
- The use of dimmers, thermostats or intelligent heads leads to significant energy savings
In the Peace Construction, your savings are very important.
- The heating system is intelligently controlled through schedules and the presence of the household members
- The use of dimmers and LED drivers leads to a reduction in bills
- The ability to use scenarios and automation ensures that no devices will be redundantly used